Are you tired of using various products to save your hairs from falling ?. But the most important aspect that we all miss about hair care is diet.Food rich in iron, zinc and various vitamins serves very important role in growth of hair. So you need to focus on your diet, what you eat reflect in health of your skin and hair also. That is the reason why your doctor recommend you nutritional supplements for the hair fall problem and we all know that supplements can never replace good diet.So guys, focus on your diet and say bye to stress
Here are 10 food items that can help you regain healthy hair:
1. Spinach: Spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin A and C and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair.
2. Chickpeas: Chickpeas is high in zinc and vitamin B-6, both great for maintaining healthy hair.
3. Eggs: Protein is key to having healthy hair with vitality. Eggs and other sources of dairy, such as yogurt are also good ways to add extra protein to your diet. Eggs are also loaded with nutrients like selenium and magnesium, which also help your hair.
4. Carrots: Sneak carrots in your diet for those long and lustrous locks. Known to be good for the eyes, carrots contain vitamin A that also improves hair growth.
5. Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are also packed with beta-carotene that converts to vitamin A in our body. A deficiency of vitamin A may lead to dry and itchy scalp.
6. Oats: Include a big bowl of oats in your morning meal to bid goodbye to hair fall. Oats are rich in fibre, zinc, iron, omega-6 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) that stimulate hair growth and will make your hair thick and healthy.
7. Walnuts: Add walnuts to your diet to prevent hair loss. It is the only nut known to contain biotin, vitamins B1, B6 and B9, vitamin E, plenty of protein and magnesium, all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp. It helps protect your cells from DNA damage which may be caused due to sun exposure.
8. Strawberries: Strawberries contain high levels of silica, which is vital for hair strength and hair growth. Other silica rich foods include rice, oats, onion, cabbage, cucumber and cauliflower.
9. Chicken: The kind of protein which is found in animal-derived foods, like poultry meat is of a better quality than in vegetarian foods. This protein works very well in strengthening fragile hair and prevents breakage.
10. Lentils: Haven’t we already stressed on the necessity of including sufficient protein in your diet to prevent hair fall? In that aspect, lentils are pretty important. They also have folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply skin and scalp with the much-needed oxygen. So don’t forego your whole dals.