1. Standing Side Kick :
Targets: Inner thighs, glutes, quadriceps, outer hips
- With feet hip-width apart and hands on hips, slowly extend right leg to the side at hip height in 3 full counts.
- Be sure to keep inner thigh parallel to the floor.
- Hold for 1 count, then take 3 counts to lower to floor.
- Do 15 times, then switch sides
2. Side Jump :
Targets: Inner thighs, glutes, hamstrings, outer hips
- Standing with hands on hips, hop 3 feet to your left, landing on your left foot with left knee slightly bent.
- Bring your right foot down to the floor.
- Repeat to the right and continue alternating for a total of 15 on each side.
3. Hip Raise :
Targets: Hip flexors, outer hips, outer thighs, glutes
- Lie faceup with knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Slowly lift hips and extend left leg, pointing toes toward the wall in front of you.
- Hold for 1 count, then move your left leg out to your left side at 90 degrees.
- Hold for 1 count and return to center before lowering.
- Do 10 times; switch sides.
4. Traveling Squat-Kick :
Targets: Thighs, glutes, quadriceps
- Stand with hands on hips and kick your right leg in an arc across the front of your body before bringing your foot to the floor in a squat.
- Step your left foot next to the right and come to a stand.
- Do 15 times, then switch sides.
5. Leg Raise :
Targets: Outer thighs, glutes, hip flexors
- Get on all fours, weight evenly balanced between your hands and knees.
- Lift your left leg out to the side, keeping knee bent 90 degrees and inner thigh facing the floor.
- Quickly kick your leg diagonally behind you, bringing your heel toward the ceiling.
- Return your left knee to the floor and do 10 times; switch sides.
What's your reaction?
You might also like