Your pet also feel a lot of trouble form the summer. They are extremely vulnerable to hot environment.
They can fall sick if not taken care properly. Applying Sunscreen is not the only Solution.
This Summer follow the follow the following tips to keep your pets cool and healthy.
1) Prevent your pet from from overheating this summer by keeping them in the grass, where it’s cool, rather than walking on hot pavement.
2)Some plants and flowers can be toxic if ingested in large quantities. Keep your pet away from plants like rhubarb leaves and flowers like Oleanders this summer.
3) For a healthier coat and longer life, replace your dog’s dry food with pre-prepared raw meat mixed with veggies and fruits.
4) Choose a canned food that’s BPA free. It will have a higher, more natural protein content than the regular dry pet food found in supermarkets.
5) Help your cat lose weight by placing their food bowl in places where they have to make more of an effort to get to it.
6) The next time your round hound is begging for food, treat him or her with some low-sodium green beans or rice cakes.
7) While they might be much safer than they used to be 30 years ago, herbicides and pesticides can still be toxic to your pet if label directions aren’t followed. Read ingredients before using in and around your home.
8) Stop feeding your dog cat food. Dogs and cats have different nutritional needs.
9) Never feed grapes or raisins to your dog, cat, or ferret. These fruits can cause kidney failure.
10) To prevent unwanted scratches, clip your cat’s nails every 10 days to two weeks.
11) Give chew-proof toys and bones only when you leave the house. This way, your dog won’t get lonely, and will have a positive association with being left at home alone.