1. To avoid ear pain when a flight loses altitude, block your nose and mouth and blow out hard.
2. Use a pause instead of a ‘but’ while saying sorry. Makes it sound legit.
Example: Instead of “I’m sorry for the ordinary code but we had deadlines.”, say
“I’m sorry for the ordinary code <pause>. We had deadlines.”
3. Sleep on the opposite side of a blocked nose. The clogging will clear in minutes.
4. Take photos of your bills, vehicle documents, PAN and Aadhar card in case you lose them.
5. Open a new tab on the net by simply clicking the scroll wheel on your mouse.
That would be the roly-poly button in the middle.
6. To get rid of a sneeze, just press the area between your nose and upper lip with your finger.
7. Rename a subtitle file as the video file name to run it automatically on VLC player.
8. Cover your face with your elbow instead of your palms while sneezing to avoid spreading germs.
9. Use salt to brush your teeth.
Most toothpastes contain artificial sugars and carcinogens.
10. Toss a few ice cubes in the dryer with your clothes to get rid of wrinkles :
11. Avoid blind spots while driving by doing a quick shoulder check :
In this picture, the blue car’s driver sees the green car but cannot see the red car without turning to check the blind spot.
12. Use Dr. Andrew Weil’s
‘4-7-8’ breathing trick to fall asleep in less than 1 minute :
Breathe in through your nose for four seconds, hold your breath for seven seconds, and exhale through your mouth for eight seconds.