Who does not know Steve Jobs? He is the one who changed the world of technology with Apple. Steve Jobs’s trip to the top is not easy, but it is widely distributed principles have always held to bring it to success. Here’s some of them:
1. Create tomorrow, than you worry about what happened yesterday.
2. Older people will sit down and ask “what is”, but young children will ask “what can I do with it?”
3. Being the richest man in the cemetery is not a problem for me. Go to bed at night saying we’ve done something amazing. That is so the issue for me.
4. People think focus means saying yes to things that are there in front of you. But that’s not all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You must choose carefully.
5. I think if you do something and worked out pretty well, then you should do something else that is better, do not stay in there too long. Immediately find what are you going to do next.
6. Design is not about how something looks or feels alone. Design is how it works design.
7. We employ people who want to create things that are the best in the world.
8. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
9. Do not let the opinions of others drag you away from the noise that exists in yourself.
10. Follow your heart and intuition. Somehow, they already know what you really want to happen. Everything else is secondary.
11. Continue to feel hungry (for knowledge). Continue to feel stupid.
12. Be a stick of quality. Some people are not used to an environment where excellence is expected there.
13. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.
14. I believe that what separates the successful entrepreneurs and failed, half of which was the lack of perseverance.
15. If today were the last in my heart, what will I do today?