Human Body has been Designed so perfectly by Almighty… a lot of milestones are set by human body which can’t be broken by anything else.
There are a lot of Fascinating Facts about Human Body
So Check out the List :
1. The average red blood cell lives for 120 days.
2. There are 2.5 trillion (give or take) of red blood cells in your body at any moment. To maintain this number, about two and a half million new ones need to be produced every second by your bone marrow.That’s like a new population of the city of Toronto every second.
3. Considering all the tissues and cells in your body, 25 million new cells are being produced each second. That’s a little less than the population of Canada – every second !
4. A red blood cell can circumnavigate your body in under 20 seconds.
5. Nerve Impulses travel at over 400 km/hr (249 mi/hr).
6. A sneeze generates a wind of 166 km/hr (100 mi/hr), and a cough moves out at 100 km/hr (60 mi/hr).
7. Our heart beats around 100,00 times every day or about 30 million times in a year.
8. Our blood is on a 60,000-mile journey per day.
9. Our eyes can distinguish up to ten million colour surfaces and take in more information than the largest telescope known to man.
10. Our lungs inhale over two million litres of air every day, without even thinking. Their surface area is large enough to cover one side of a tennis court.
11. We give birth to over 200 billion red cells every day.
12. When we touch something, we send a message to our brain at 124 mph.
13. We exercise at least 36 muscles when we smile.
14. We are about 70 percent water.
15. We make around 1 to 1.6 litres of saliva a day.
16. Our nose is our personal air-conditioning system: it warms cold air, cools hot air and filters impurities.
17. In one square inch of our hand we have nine feet of blood vessels, 600 pain sensors, 9000 nerve endings, 36 heat sensors and 75 pressure sensors.
18. We have copper, zinc, cobalt, calcium, manganese, phosphates, nickel and silicon in our bodies.
19. It is believed that the main purpose of eyebrows is to keep sweat out of the eyes.
20. A person can expect to breathe in about 45 pounds of dust over his/her lifetime.