purchase gabapentin online Nobody is ever like our Pop star Michael Jackson. His life remained a Mystery for all of us.
http://tenderscout.com/locations/chancery.aspx Here are 20 interesting facts about our King of Pop:
1. Michael Jackson wanted to build a 50 foot robot of himself to roam the Nevada desert.
The impressive creation had to be seen from the Las Vegas’s McCarran airport.
2. A lot of people have been known to believe the conspiracy theory that Michael Jackson; his sister La Toya Jackson are the same person.
Heavy thoughts about brother’s death are still haunting La Toya. She detailed her ideas in her own memoir “Starting Over”.
3. Michael Jackson nearly purchased the company Marvel, just so he could be Spider-Man.
He believed it was the only way to make his dream come true – he really wanted to play that role.
4. Michael Jackson has “hundreds” of unreleased songs that were discovered in his vault after he died.
Would you release them all or never touch them?
5. Michael Jackson was scheduled to hold meetings in the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001 but overslept.
He was not the only star to avoid death on 9/11, 2001. Some others are Gwyneth Paltrow, Patti Austin, Julie Stoffer, Michael Lomonaco, Larry Silverstein, Ian Thorpe (Australian swimmer), Mark Wahlberg, Sarah Ferguson, Seth MacFarlane.
6. Michael Jackson had cast actual gang members in his music video for “Beat It” and reformed them in the process of filming.
Giving a second chance sounds like Michael Jackson!
7. Michael Jackson’s boxer shorts were once sold on Ebay with a reserve price of $1 million.
The Calvin Klein shorts were grabbed by police as evidence of Jackson’s child molestation lawsuit in 2005.
8. Mr. T was a bodyguard for Michael Jackson in the 1980s.
Charging more than $3000 per night he also used to protect such stars as Steve McQueen, Diana Ross, and Muhammad Ali.
9. Michael Jackson once paid a witch doctor $150,000 to put a curse on Steven Spielberg.
He paid this much for a voodoo curse despite the fact he was deeeply in debt then…
10. Justin Timberlake originally wrote the ‘N Sync song ‘Gone’ for Michael Jackson.
Justin has always been a big devoted fan of Michael’s talent.
11. Michael Jackson’s autopsy revealed that his lips were tattooed pink, while his eyebrows were tattooed a dark hue.
His doctor revealed that Michael suffered from vitiligo and he had to apply a heavy makeup to cover patches around his face, chest, abdomen, and arms.
12. Michael Jackson’s hit song, Thriller, was almost “Starlight” and the chorus went “Starlight! Starlight sun…”
Probably it would become a hit anyway…
13. Michael Jackson and Freddy Mercury recorded a duet together.
It was released 30 years after it was recorded.
14. The runaway hit 90’s song “Do the Bartman” inspired from the famed TV show the Simpsons, was written by Michael Jackson.
Being under contract with another record label Michael didn’t receive any credit for his work, but it was enjoyable for him as he was a big fan of the Simpsons and especially the character of Bart.
15. MJ’s favorite animated character was Pinocchio.
By the way, Michael appeared in several Disney TV specials, for example, Disneylands’ 25th Anniversary.
16. ‘Home Alone’ star Macauley Culkin is the godfather of two of Jackson’s children.
Being his friend, Macauley Culkin always protected Michael Jackson saying that he never did anything inappropriate with him, that all “Jackson sex claims” were ridiculous.
17. The charitable superstar often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.
In 2000 he was noted in the Guiness Book of World Records as a record breaker for the biggest number of charities supported by a pop star.
18. Michael Jackson was a vegetarian.
He inspired many people of the world to follow his example.
19. Jackson had several media nicknames. They included The Gloved One, Wacko Jacko, Jacko, The King of Pop, and MJ.
The closest used to call him Smelly!
20. Jackson’s waxwork features in five Madame Tussauds museums across the world. Only Elvis Presley and Madonna have more Tussaud figures – they have six each.
Those figures capture MJ at different stages of his prominent career.