Naming is one of the confusing and cute task for every parent. Name is always important. If you are waiting for your Feb-born or short listing names as an excited mom-to-be, you have come to the right place. There is no better name than that which means love. Every time you call out for your little one, you will chant love. May your bundle of joy be blessed with limitless love!
For baby girls:
- Amia – A pretty English name that translates to beloved.
- Freya – The name owes its origin to the Scandinivian Goddess of Love.
- Cara – Rooted in Latin, Cara means beloved.
- Caralissa – Caralissa can be the sister of Cara and it is the Latin version of beloved.
- Darla – Hello Darla or Darling. It’s so English!
- Dayita – Dayita is beloved in Sanskrit
- Ishtar – This name originates in Babylon. Ishtar is the mother Goddess of love, war and fertility.
- Manami – This beautiful moniker means affection in Japanese.
- Nayela or Nayeli – In the ancient American culture of Zapotec , Nayela or Nayeli meant ‘I love you’.
- Shirina – A pretty name that translates to ‘love song’ in English.
For baby boys:
- Anurag – In Sanskrit, Anurag is love.
- Chaviv – Hebrew says that Chaviv is ‘Dearly Loved’.
- Darrel – Love is Darrel in English.
- Koushik – Love and affection is Koushik in Sanskrit.
- Medad – It has Welsh origins and it means water of love.
- Manasij – Manasij is ‘God of love’ in India.
- Pranay – Romance or Innocent Love is also known as Pranay in Hindi.
- Mashooq – A muslim moniker that means beloved or sweetheart.
- Aziz – This Arabic name translates to powerful and beloved.
- Davis – Derived from Hebrew, Davis is beloved.