Hair problems are very common these days because of pollution, dust, diet and obviously scarcity of time to take care of these beautiful strands.If we are not gonna start paying attention to them then baldness is not far behind from us.
So guys focus on your diet, say bye to your stress and take care of your body afterall you are beautiful in a special way.
Here are few do’s and don’ts you need to follow in order to have beautiful and healthy hairs:
1. Use quality styling product:
2. Oil your hairs twice or thrice a week:
3. Visit a good hairdresser for styling:
Your hairdresser will do more than half the work required to make your hair look good. A good hairdresser will also tell you the inner secrets for better care from his experience which no one else will!
4. Use your fingers as a comb when your hairs are dry:
5. Use a conditioner and wash your hair timely!
You have the option of not applying the conditioner daily but washing the hair daily is strongly recommended in order to eliminate all the junk out of your hair especially when you use a styling product.
1. Over use the styling product
2. Using hard chemicals to wash your hairs
3. Exposure of excess heat to hairs
It’s a known fact that smoking is extremely bad for your hair. It makes your hair stink, will dry it out and increase the chances of breakage! Avoid it as much as you can, we say.
5. Washing hairs with extremely hot water
Anything too hot is bad for your hair in general. So, wash your hair with lukewarm water to prevent the frequent breakage!