Your Mental Status can affect every damm thing happening around you…
Its very important to feel good before doing everything
Your Mood and mental status can change your perspective of seeing things around you.
Your mental health is important. Some mental illnesses, such as depression and anxiety, are common.
Sarah Stewart-Brown, professor of public health at the University of Warwick and a wellbeing expert, says that when we talk about mental wellbeing, we mean more than just happiness.
“It’s useful to start with the idea that overall wellbeing involves both the mind and the body. And we know that physical and mental wellbeing are closely related,” she says.
“Of course, feeling happy is a part of mental wellbeing. But it is far from the whole. There is a deeper kind of wellbeing,
what is wellbeing ?
wellbeing definition is which is about living in a way that is good for you and good for others around you.
Here are 5 Simple and effective tips for mental wellness and mental health awareness.
These are the steps to wellbeing
- Connect – connect with the people around you: your family, friends, colleagues and neighbours. Spend time developing these relationships.
- Don’t be Lazy– you don’t have to go to the gym. Take a walk, go cycling or play a game of football. Find the activity that you enjoy d make it a part of your life.
- Never Stop learning – learning new skills can give you a sense of achievement and a new confidence. So why not sign up for that cooking course, start learning to play a musical instrument, or figure out how to fix your bike?
- Share with others – even the smallest act can count, whether it’s a smile, a thank you or a kind word. Larger acts, such as volunteering at your local community centre, can improve your mental wellbeing and help you build new social networks.
- Be Tactful– be more aware of the present moment, including your feelings and thoughts, your body and the world around you. Some people call this awareness “mindfulness”, and it can positively change the way you feel about life and how you approach challenges.