Here is a collection of love stories short option, which I hope not only makes us think, but also can warm our hearts and make us smile.
50 Inspirational Love Story
1. Today, my grandfather 75 years old and has been blind from cataract for almost 15 years said to me, “Your grandmother is the most beautiful thing, is not it?” I mused for a moment and said, “Yeah right. I bet you miss seeing her beauty every day. “My grandfather said,” I still see beauty every day. In fact, I see more than the first when I was young “.
2. Today, I was walking with my daughter down the aisle. Ten years ago I pulled a boy aged 14 years from her mother’s car in flames after a serious accident. Doctors initially told he would never walk again. My daughter came with me several times to visit her in the hospital, then he went to see his own. Today, I saw a boy of the adult smiling wide, stands alone on two feet at the altar when she took the ring on the ring finger of my daughter.
3. Today, I walked to my office door at 7am (I’m a florist) when I found an Army soldier in uniform standing in front waiting. He was on his way to the airport to go to Afghanistan for a year. He said, “I usually bring home a bouquet of flowers for my wife every Friday and I do not want to let him sad when I go.” He then placed an order for 52 bouquet of flowers to be sent to the office of his wife and asked to schedule the delivery of a bouquet of flowers every day Friday until he returned. I gave a 50% discount for making my day so special to see something so sweet.
4. Today, I told my granddaughter who was 18 years old that no one asked me to dance when I was in high school, so I was not present. Later that night, he showed up at my house wearing a tuxedo and took as his date to the dance.
5. Today, when he awoke from the coma eleven months, he kissed me and said, “Thank you for being here, and tell wonderful stories, and never give me … And yes, I’ll marry you.”
6. Today, I was sitting on a park bench while enjoying my lunch sandwich when an elderly couple pull their car down an oak tree that was nearby.They rolled down the window and there came some jazz on the radio.Soon the man out of the car, walked around to the passenger side, opened the door for the woman, took her hand and helped her out of her seat, leading about ten meters from the car, and they danced for half an hour under the oak tree.
7. Today, I operated on a little girl. He needed blood-type O. We do not have the slightest, but his twin brother had blood-type O. I explained to him that this is a matter of life and death. He sat still for a moment, and then he said goodbye to his parents. I do not think anything about it until after we took his blood and he asked, “So when am I going to die?” She thought she would give her life for her twin brother of the woman.Fortunately, they are both fine.
8. Today, my father is the best father that I could ask for. He was a loving husband to my mom (always make her laugh), he is always present to witness my playing since I was 5 years old (I’m 17 years old now), and will she provide for our family as a construction foreman. This morning when I was looking for a pair of pliers in his tool box, I found a dirty folded paper on the bottom. It is an old journal in my father’s handwriting with the date exactly one month before the day I was born. It reads, “I was eighteen years old, an alcoholic who failed to graduate from college, dim past, and abused with a criminal record of car theft. And next month, ‘father of the teenager’ will be added into the journal. But I swear I will make things right for my little girl. I’ll be a good father I never had. “And I do not know, I do not know how he did it, but he did it.
9. Today, the 8-year-old son hugged me and said, “Mom is the best mom in the whole world!” I smiled and I said as he quipped, “How do you know that? You have not met any mothers around the world. “My son hugged me tighter and said,” Yes, I’ve .. Mama is my world. “
10. Today, I have an elderly patient suffering from severe cases of Alzheimer’s. He rarely can remember his own name, and he often forgot was where and what he said a few minutes earlier. But with a stretch of some miracle (perhaps the magic of love), he recalled that every morning his wife who always comes to spend a few hours with him. He usually welcomed by saying, “Hello beautiful wife Kate.”
11. Today, 21 years my Labrador dog could barely stand up, could not see, could not hear, and did not have enough power to bark. But that did not stop him from wagging his tail whenever I walked into his office.
12. Today is our wedding anniversary is the 10th, but because my husband and I are both new unemployed, we agreed not to give gifts to one another.When I woke up this morning, my husband was already awake. I walked downstairs and found a beautiful wild flowers well-established throughout the home. There are at least 400 total interest and he is not spending a dime.
13. Today, my high school boyfriend, who I thought would never see it again, showing pictures of the two of us stored in army helmet during which he served for 8 years.
14. Today, the 88-year-old grandmother along with her cats that already 17 years old, both of whom are blind. Guide dogs grandmother brought my grandmother a walk around the house, where it is normal. But lately, he (the dog) has guided the cat around the house as well. When a cat meowing, he walked up and rub her body, then the cat was following right behind him toward the food, to the litter box, to the other end of the house to take a nap, etc.
15. Today, I watched in horror through the kitchen window where my 2 year old fell head first slip with the entry into the pool. But before I could reach it, our Labrador Retriever, Rex, jump into the pool, biting the collar and pulled him into the shallows where he could stand.
16. Today, my brother had donated bone marrow 16 times to help treat the cancer. He communicates directly with my doctor and I do so without asking or without my knowledge. And today the doctor told me that the treatment seems to be going well. “The cells of the cancer have been reduced dramatically in recent months.”
17. Today, I was driving home with my grandfather when he suddenly turned the car around and said, “I forgot to bring your grandmother flowers. I would buy it in a flower shop on the corner of this street. Only for a minute. “” What’s so special about this day so you have to buy her flowers? “, I asked. “Nothing special today,” said my grandfather. “Every day is special. Your grandmother loved flowers, and flowers will give a smile on his face. “
18. Today, I reread the suicide letter which I wrote on the afternoon of September 2, 1996, about two minutes before my boyfriend came to the door and told me, “I’m pregnant.” Suddenly I felt to have a reason to live.Currently he has become my wife. We’ve been happily married for 14 years.And my daughter, who is almost 15 years old now, has had two younger brothers. I reread my suicide note from time to time as a reminder to be grateful – I’m grateful that I got a second chance at life and love.
19. Today, and every day for the past two months since I returned to school with a burn scar on my face after being treated in hospital for almost a month because of injuries I get in a house fire, red roses are always taped in my locker when I got at school in the morning. I do not know who came to school early and left me roses. I even came early several times to try to find out, but every time the rose was already there.
20. Today is the 10th anniversary of the death of my father. When I was little he used to hum a short melody for me before I go to bed. When I was 18 years old, when he was resting in a hospital bed fighting the cancer, the role of the turn where I was humming the melody to him. I have never heard the melody again for a long time, until last night. My fiance and I looked at each other in bed when he began to hum to me. Apparently his mother had been humming to her when she was little.
21. Today, a woman who lost his vocal cords to cancer enrolled in a sign language class. Her husband, four children, two sisters, brother, mother, father, and twelve close friends are also listed in the same class so that they can communicate with him after he lost his ability to speak.
22. Today, the 11-year-old son who is fluent in sign language because his friend, Josh, was raised by deafness from infancy. I see the true friendship they develop and grow over the years.
23. Today, due to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, my grandfather usually can not remember who my grandmother when she wakes up in the morning. This interferes with my grandmother for a little over a year since the first time this has happened, but now he fully supports his condition.In fact, he plays a game every day in which he was trying to get my grandfather asked to remarry him before dinner. He has never failed.
24. Today, my father died of natural causes at the age of 92 years. I found his body rested quietly in a reclining chair in his bedroom. In his lap, facing upright, 3 pieces framed picture size 8 × 10 photographs of my mother, who died about 10 years ago. She was the love of his life, and it seems the last thing he wanted to see before he died.
25. Today, I am a proud mother to 17-year-old son who is blind. Although my son was born without the sense of sight, it does not stop it from being a student of class A, a guitarist (where the band surpassed 25,000 downloads of their first album), and the boyfriend of a girl named Valerie.And today, his sister asked what he likes about Valerie, and she said, “Everything. She is beautiful.”
26. Today, I was waiting in the next two parents. The way they looked at each other … you can see they love each other. When her husband mentioned that they were celebrating their birthdays, I smiled and said, “Let me guess. You two have been together forever. “They laughed, and the wife said,” Actually, today is our anniversary 5th. We had both left our respective partner and then bless our lives with one another the grace of love. “
27. Today, my father discovered my sister lives, chained in a barn. He was kidnapped near Mexico City nearly five months ago. Authorities stopped looking for him a few weeks later. My mother and I surrender and give up his soul to rest. We prepare for her funeral. All family and friends attended the ceremony except my father. Instead he continued to look for it. He said he “loved her too much to give up.” And my sister come home now because my father never did (give up).
28. Today, I and my brother was in a serious car accident. My sister is Miss popular at school – he knows almost everyone. I was a little introverted – I was just playing with two female friends all the time. My sister immediately post crash us on Facebook. And while all of his friends commented, 2 of my friends appeared at the scene before paramedics arrived.
29. Today, my fiance came home from the last tour of duty as a soldier overseas. Yesterday she was just my girlfriend, or I’m thinking so. Nearly a year ago, he sent me a package. He said I was not allowed to open it until he came home in two weeks. But then his duty was extended for 11 months. Today, when he arrived home, he told me to open the package, and when I pulled the ring out of the box, he then dropped to one knee.
30. Today, the 12-year-old son, Sean, and I popped into a nursing home together for the first time in several months. Usually I come alone saw my mother who is suffering from Alzheimer’s. When we walked in the lobby, a nurse said, “Hi, Sean!” And then he invited us to enter. “How did he know your name?” I asked. “Oh, I stop by here every day on my way home from school to greet grandmother”, said Sean.
31. Today, I found a handwritten note which was written a long time my mother when she was in high school first. This is the criteria hope someday my mother when she finds a boyfriend. The list turned out to be an apt description of my father, whom he met at the age of 27.
32. Today, I’ve become partners with one of the most beautiful girl (and popular) at school in the chemistry lab class since the beginning of the school year. And although I do not have the courage to talk to him, but he was really friendly and sweet. We spent our time in the lab chatting, laughing, and get an A (he’s smart too). And recently we started to talk a little bit outside of the classroom as well. Last week when I heard that he has not had a partner in our dance, I really wanted to take him, but I always undo because I did not have the courage. Then one day at lunch, he ran to me and formally asked me to take her to the dance. So I did, and he kissed me on the cheek and said, “Yes, I want to!”
33. Today, on the 10th anniversary of us, my wife gave me a suicide note she wrote when she was 22 years old, on the day we met. And he said, “For years I do not want you to know how ignorant and unstable me before we met. But even if you do not know, you saved me. Thank you.”
34. Today, I was sitting with two daughters, aged 4 and 6 years old, to explain to them that we had to move out of our homes today (4 bedrooms) and into an apartment with two bedrooms for a while until I can find another job to pay the rent better. My daughter looked at each other for a moment and then my youngest daughter turned to me and asked, “Are we all moved into an apartment together? “Yes,” I replied. “Oh, so no big problem then,” he said.
35. Today, I am a mother of two children and grandmother of 4 grandchildren. At the age of 17, I was pregnant with twins. When the boyfriend and my friends know that I would not abort them, they turn cold to me. I continue to live my life, working part-time while in school, graduated from high school and college, and I met a guy in one of my classes who have loved my children like her own for the past 50 years.
36. Today, when I heard that my mother did not go to work because of the flu, I stopped at a supermarket near the house on the way home from school to buy a few cans of soup. My father turns were there. I ran to my father who was in the checkout line. He bought five cans of soup, tissue, 4 DVD romantic comedy and a bouquet of flowers. Father makes me smile.
37. Today, I was sitting on the balcony of a hotel, watching a pair of lovers strolling along the beach. From their body language, I could see them laughing and enjoying their time together. As they approached, I realized that they were turned out of my parents. My parents divorced 8 years ago.
38. Today, I was 17 years old, but I’ve been dating Jake for 3 years, and last night was the first time we spent the night together. We have never ‘do’, and we do not ‘melakukan’ her last night. Instead, we bake a cake, watched two comedy, laugh, play Xbox and fall asleep in each other’s arms. Although I have advised my parents, but it turns out he is a true gentleman and a friend.
39. Today, when I knocked on the side of the chair and told my husband, “You are the only reason I want to be free of this tool,” he kissed my forehead and said, “Honey, I do not even notice it.”
40. Today, the grandfather and grandmother, both aged 90 year and has been married for 72 years, died of his disease naturally by a margin of less than 1 hour from the others.
41. Today, my father came to see me the first time after 6 months since I told him I was gay. When I opened the door, he shed tears and gave me a big hug and said, “I’m sorry, Jason. I love you.”
42. Today, the little sister of women who suffer from autism speaks his first words at the age of 6 years – my name.
43. Today, at the age of 72 years, or nearly 15 years since his death left my grandfather, my grandmother remarried. And since I was 17 years old, I’ve never seen him so happy for this. Very inspiring saw two people fall in love at their age. Never to late.
44. Today, at a jazz club in San Francisco, I saw a man and woman enjoying a drink together. The dwarf woman while the man certainly has a height of 180 cm. As the night wore, they go down to the dance floor. He took a kneeling position so that he can do a slow dance with her. They danced for the rest of the night.
45. Today, when I sleep, I was awakened by the sound of my daughter who called me. I slept on a couch in the hospital where he was treated. I opened my eyes to see the beautiful smile. My son has been in a coma for 98 days.
46. Today, my grandfather storing an old photograph, a picture of herself posing with her grandmother, laughing together at a party in 1960. My grandmother died of cancer in 1999 when I was 7 years old. Tonight when I was at home, my grandfather caught me staring at the photo. He walked, hugged me from behind and said, “Remember, just because something does not go on forever, it does not mean it is not worth.”
47. Today, after 2 years of our separation, my ex-wife and I forget our differences and meet for dinner. We laughed and talked for nearly four hours. Then, just before he left, he handed a large envelope. Inside are 20 love letters he wrote to me during the last 2 years he never sent. There was a note post-it note on the envelope which reads, “The letters which I stubborn to not send it.”
48. Today, my mother died after a long battle with cancer. My friends live 2000 miles away and called for entertaining. While on the phone, he asked, “What would I do if I showed up at your house and gave me the biggest hug in the world?” “I’m going to smile,” I replied. Soon he rang my doorbell.
49. Today, the 91-year-old grandfather (a military doctor, a war hero, and a successful business owner) resting in a hospital bed. I asked him what his greatest life achievement. He turned around, grabbed the hands of my grandmother, looking at him in the eye, and said, “Living together with you.”
50. Today, when I saw my grandmother and 75-year-old kakkeku silly joke with each other and laughing in the kitchen, I feel like I got a glimpse of what true love. I hope to feel it someday.
May the love story above can inspire your actions to people you care about.