Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: No Time
Serves: 2 servings
|1 large Ripe Avocado|
|2 cups Milk or Almond Milk|
|3 tablespoons Sugar or to taste|
- Choose ripe avocado by pressing it gently; if it is hard, it means Avocado is unripe; if it’s too soft then it means Avocado is overripe; if it is soft yet little firm, then it means Avocado is ready. Cut it into half and remove the pit.
- Scoop the pulp out using a spoon and place it into a blender jar. Add milk and sugar.
- Blend until smooth texture. Taste it for sugar at this stage and add more sugar if desired. Grind again for few seconds. Avocado Milkshake is now ready for serving. Pour it into two serving glasses and serve immediately for immediate consumption.
Tips and Variations:
- Use almond milk or soy milk or thin coconut milk instead of dairy milk to make the Vegan Avocado Shake .
- Consume the milkshake immediately. As time passes, it would start to become dark due to oxidization.
- Add few ice-cubes while blending in step-3 for an extra chilled drink.
Taste: Sweet and creamy.
Serving Ideas: Serve Avocado Milkshake as an afternoon summer drink or healthy breakfast drink.
What's your reaction?