Let the eyes do all the talking – smoky eye is timelessly sexy and are in trend. Every female loves eye makeup. But too many women skip it altogether, because it seems too hard to create! Not true. Here, we’ve compiled eight easy steps for achieving an eye look so smoldering, you’ll own every man within miles.
Step 1: Apply some white eye shadow on your eyebrow bone for a base.
Step 2: Use a medium brown eyeshadow as a transition shade and apply it on the crease of your eyelid.
Step 3: Now use a kajal pencil and draw over the same crease or just slightly below it. Start blending this line using a hint of black eye shadow.
Step 4: Apply [...]
1. Beautiful Blond Style Easy Home Maid Bun Hairstyle
2. Braid Hairstyle For Natural curly Hairs
3. Pretty Bun Hairstyle For Long Hairs
4. Bun Hairstyle For Marriage Occasion
5. Cute Bun Hair Style With Braid
6. Good-looking Bun Hairstyles For Curly Hairs
7. Selena Gomez Bun Hairstyles For Medium Hair
8. Cute Bun Hairstyles With Bangs
9. Chinese Style Bun Hairstyles With Stick
10. Pretty Lady Curly Hair Bun Hairstyles
11. Cute Bun Hairstyle For Wedding
12. Little Girl Cute Bun Hairstyles
13. Little School Girl Cross Bun Hairstyle
14. Beautiful Bun Hairstyle For [...]
Our body needs to be pampered from the childhood to look fashionable till date.
Here are 10 habits you need to follow from young age to look fashionable:Wooden Comb
A wooden comb for your hair is the best gift you could give it. It massages your scalp, it is eco-friendly and the best of all it reduces static. This leads to less breakage, less hair fall and less split ends.Brazilian Waxing
Even if you aren’t [...]
Sometimes even a small eye makeup can change your look completely. You can always experiment and try out new things. So Girls get ready for a makeover. Here are 10 makeup hacks that you must follow for a makeover.
Smudge-proof eyeliner: If you are looking for a long-lasting eyeliner, consider gel eyeliners. But it’s not imperative to buy a gel eyeliner. Hold your regular black or coloured kohl pencil over a lighter or matchstick flame for about 15 seconds. Let it cool for another 15 seconds. It will give you that softer, gel-like texture and can [...]
“Oh my goodness did not know!”
Ladies, if you have a collection of makeup tools, there is one thing you need to note: Expiry! Always pay attention to the date stamped on kosmetikmu equipment. Well, the way you can see from the list below! By always keeping novelty cosmetics, skin can come awake.1. Mascara: Every three months
2. Foundation: Every one year
3. Concealer: Every 12-18 months 4. Powder / Blush: Every 18 months 5. Blush / Bronzer: Every 18 months 6. Cream blush: Every 12-18 months 7. Eye shadow: Every 18 months 8. Eyeliner: Every 18 months 9. Liquid eyeliner: Every 6 months 10. Lipstick / Lip gloss: Every 18 bul [...]
We all have faced this trouble of over-plucked eyebrows at some point of time. But don’t panic …. ”wait till the egg hatches”… is the ultimate solution but you can hide the secret of your over-plucked eyebrows from the world easily.
Here are some tips to help you out:
1. Bounce Back It usually takes about three to four weeks for eyebrows to grow back from a shaping, good or bad. But, if you have thin brows, it can take up to three months to get back to square one, says Ramy Gafni, brow expert and founder of Ramy Cosmetics. Just stop tweezing and give your [...]
Your eyelashes is a important part of your makeup If you wake up with Bambi-like lashes, then more power to you. But if you’re like the rest of the general population and need a little help in the lash department, these tips will help you achieve fuller, more luscious eyelashes in no time. Here’s what women who have great lashes do:
1. They condition their lashes nightly with oils. You can apply cold-pressed, unrefined oil such as marula or castor oil from the roots to tips of your lashes to strengthen them. (Try Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil.) Both oils will hydrate lashes, but castor may even help make them longer: “Castor oil contains [...]