- 300 g of burnt caramel.
- 1 can of condensed milk.
- 1 can evaporated milk.
- 190 g of cream cheese.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 3 eggs.
- Preheated oven to 160 ° C (325 ° F), meanwhile, covers the bottom and sides of a baking custard (flan ring) withcaramel ; You can heat the sweet to facilitate its implementation.
- Blend evaporated and condensed milk, egg, cheese and vanilla.
- After obtaining a homogeneous mixture, pour it into the mold with caramel, which must be completely cold.
- Top of pan with foil and place in a wider container containing water, so that it is cooked in a double boiler system that allows the plate to receive heat more subtle way.
- The custard should remain in the oven for two hours. You can check for doneness by inserting a slender knife into the center of the custard; if it comes out clean means you are ready, because if creamer particles are observed signal will be short of time.
- Also note that the water placed in the larger mold should not boil, to prevent the pudding out with holes, so if you notice that you will start to bubble, have to replace some of the hot liquid warm, never cold because temperature changes can alter the consistency of the dessert.
- As the cheese flan with caramel is ready, cooled to room temperature and then placed in the refrigerator to its flavor enhancement. When you decide to remove the mold, heat it just a little to prevent the caramel stays in the mold.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for pudding and enjoyment of its benefits by including it as one of your favorite desserts in their diet.
What's your reaction?