Brownis this time comes with a look and feel that maybe you’ve never tried before. Soft and sweet in the form menggamaskan brownies taste better when eaten with the soft and the cold ice cream homemade cappuccino.
Ingredients / spices:
100 grams unsalted butter at room temperature
1/4 teaspoon salt
150 grams of fine sugar
3 whole eggs
80 grams of cake flour
25 grams of cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
75 grams of dark cooking chocolate, melted
1 packet of instant powdered ice cream, cappuccino flavor 150 ml of ice water.
How to make:
- Toping: instant powdered ice cream shake with ice water until fluffy.Freeze in freezer.
- Cake: mix the butter, salt, and sugar until well blended. Add the eggs.Stir well.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder sifted and mix evenly.
- Enter the dark cooking chocolate melting. Stir well.
- Pour into muffin tins full width dialas short gold paper cup.
- Oven 25 minutes with a fire under a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius until cooked. Refrigerate.
- Skupkan ice cream over brownies. Serve immediately.