Blended mangoes with vanilla almond milk and vanilla yogurt make the ultimate creamy popsicles.
SERVES: 8 POPSICLES
- 4 mangoes, pitted and peeled
- 1¼ cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Hint of Honey Vanilla, divided
- ½ cup non-fat Greek vanilla flavored yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar or more to taste (optional)
- Place 3 mangoes, roughly chopped, into a blender with ¾ cup almond milk, yogurt and sugar to taste. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Chop the other mango into small pieces and add a few pieces into the bottoms of the popsicle molds. Pour the blended mango mixture into the bottom ⅓ of the mold and freeze for about an hour. Add a few more chunks of chopped mango to the middle ⅓ of the mold and fill the molds to ⅔ full with the remaining ½ cup of the almond milk. Pop in your sticks and then freeze for another 30 minutes to an hour and then top with the rest of the mango mix and mango chunks. Freeze for at least 3-5 hours.
What's your reaction?