For this recipe I suggest you make the dough itself, it really pays off. Use a food processor and knead the dough by hand.
For the dough (2 servings *): 15 grams of crystal sugar, 7 grams of dried yeast, 240 ml of warm water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt, 350g purpose flour
ForToppings: 3 tablespoons salted butter, fresh parsley to taste, 3 cloves garlic, 1 ball of mozzarella cheese, 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Put the yeast, granulated sugar and warm water in a large bowl and mix with the blender or a whisk together until the mixture begins to bubble and good foaming.
2. Add the salt, olive oil and half of the flour and mix with dough hook well. Then add little by little more flour until the dough no longer sticks. Once the dough is no longer sticky knead it six minutes well so the gluten can do their job.
3. Grease a large bowl with a little oil to form a ball of dough (possibly do half of the dough in a freezer bag and freeze it in). Put the dough in the bowl and cover it with a little plastic film. Let the dough rise for two hours.
4. Meanwhile, make the herb. Ensure this is that the butter is at room temperature. Press the garlic and stir them together with a little pepper and salt into the butter. Chop fresh parsley and toss well these with the garlic butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C and line a baking tray with a sheet of tissue paper. If you have a pizza stone to you: use it!
6.Form a flat bottom of the pizza dough. Coat the garlic butter generously over the pizza base and arrange the mozzarella and Parmesan about it. Seven.Bake Garlic Bread in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes until golden brown.