Cooking Time: 10-15 min.
Preparation time: 10 min.
Serving: 4 persons
|All purpose flour||2||Teaspoons|
|1. Take a bowl, add wheat flour, little salt, 1 tsp oil and mix nicely using water to make a stiff dough.|
2. Heat oil in a pan, add onion, green chillies, little salt and saute it.
3. Add chopped spinach and cook it, add grated paneer and saute it, later switch off flame.
4. Divide dough and roll dough into thin sheet and spread paneer mixture on it.
5. Slightly spread water at edges and roll and seal nicely, place it on chopping board.
6. Immediately cut into pieces and press it slightly.
7. Take all purpose flour, little water, little salt and mix nicely to make a thin slurry.
8. Dip palak paneer pinwheel in slurry and deep fry in hot oil until crispy and transfer into paper towel.
9. Now palak paneer pinwheel is ready to serve.