Krispi skin texture with the delicious contents and tender and the sauce complements the fresh shrimp spring rolls mayo is very fitting into a snack in my spare time. Or you want to make a snack for the gathering, okay also lol …!
Ingredients / spices:
300 grams of peeled shrimp, coarsely chopped
100 grams of chicken thigh fillets, finely chopped
100 grams of chicken skin, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
100 ml of ice water
1 stalk celery, finely sliced
2 small leeks, finely sliced
100 grams of corn starch
50 sheets spring roll skin small import 10x10cm
100 grams of mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon mustard
1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to make spring rolls shrimp mayo:
- Mix shrimp, chicken, chicken skin, garlic, fish sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, and sesame oil while diuleni average.
- Enter the water ice a little while diuleni average.
- Add eggs. Stir well. Enter the celery, leeks, corn starch and baking powder, stirring.
- Take a sheet of spring roll skin. Fill with the content material. Fold.Roll. Squeeze the water.
- Fried in oil that has been heated over low heat until cooked.
- Sauce, mix all sauce ingredients.
- Serve the spring rolls and sauce.