There’s a lot to learn about makeup and beauty out there—even we’ll admit that it can be overwhelming at times. Whether you’re a veteran who executes a killer smoky eye on the regular or a beginner who struggles with foundation application, these 20 makeup tricks are absolutely key.
1. Tired of your foundation looking cakey and unnatural? To get fresh-faced, flawless skin, CoverGirl Global Creative Design Director Pat McGrath has a nifty trick: Put foundation all over your face, then use a tissue to wipe it off of your cheeks. This makes it easier to layer your blush on without it looking fake. “It brings life back to [...]
Here is a collection of love stories short option, which I hope not only makes us think, but also can warm our hearts and make us smile.50 Inspirational Love Story
1. Today, my grandfather 75 years old and has been blind from cataract for almost 15 years said to me, “Your grandmother is the most beautiful thing, is not it?” I mused for a moment and said, “Yeah right. I bet you miss seeing her beauty every day. “My grandfather said,” I still see beauty every day. In fact, I see more than the first when I was young “.
2. Today, I was walking with my daughter down the aisle. Ten years ago I pulled a boy aged 14 years from her [...]
She began her theatrical career as a dancer, and she performed as a chorus girl in musicals in the West End of London, before she began her film career in the 1950s. After appearing in a number of British films, Audrey Kathleen Ruston shot to stardom playing the lead role in the 1953 film ‘Roman Holiday’, for which she won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe and a BAFTA Award. In her later life, Hepburn appeared in far fewer films and instead, devoted her time to charitable work on behalf of UNICEF, working on behalf of disadvantaged communities in South America, Africa and Asia. Audrey Hepburn continued her work as Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF right up until her death in 1993 and [...]
You are not one who needs sympathy or being pampered by someone else.Always remember’‘ its always your prime responsibility to make yourself Happy”
So get out of this devdaas scene and see the world with a new hope.You may have hundreds of reasons to cry but if you find there are thousands of reason for being Happy.Its time to give love yourself. Here are 18 reasons why being single is simply Aamazing:
1. You won’t have another person lecturing you about the length of your hemlines (your parents and brother are enough for that!)
2. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and you actually get to taste this spice called variety! And channel your [...]
Lucky are those girls who have one best freind at their side since the day they are born Yes i am talking about sister.One of the most priceless any girl can have from god.She is the one with you when no one is there to hold you.
Here are 21 Reasons why your sister is your Best Freind…. We Know the list is countless…:) 1. You can be fighting one minute and hugging the next
This is the best thing about sisters; it doesn’t matter what’s happened in the past we just leave it there and move on. Come here you old softy let’s hug it out. 2. You share clothes and that’s okay
The perfect wardrobe combination is [...]
PEOPLE – If mitigate the sadness of a teenager is not an easy task, it is clear thatStephen Hawking , he knows how. The famous physicist went there of his own theory about the starting Zayn Malik from One Direction : according to him, in a parallel universe to ours, the singer always be part of the group.
“What are the effects on the cosmos related to the fact that Zayn has left the One Direction, and has thus broken the hearts of thousands of young teenage girls around the world?” This question, asked by a girl named Samantha, Stephen Hawking has reacted in such a lovely way unexpected.
While attending this Saturday at a conference in Sydney from [...]